Bill Bachrach is one of the most recognized "names" in the Financial Services industry and was named "one of the four most influential people in the Financial Services industry" by Financial Planning Magazine. As the "father" of the Values-Based Financial Planning™ philosophy and the Trusted Advisor concept, Bill's work has had a profound impact on how Financial Professionals conduct business, and he has stood at the forefront of the movement to transform the Financial Services industry into a true profession.
Mr. Bachrach is the author of four of the industry's most definitive works, including Values-Based Financial Planning and High-Trust Leadership (co-authored with Norman Levine), and he has delivered well over 1,000 presentations worldwide including presentations for Financial Planning Association's Success Forum, Million Dollar Round Table, Top of the Table, Court of the Table, NAIFA, CAIFA and virtually every major firm within the Financial Services industry.
Bill is a member of the Speakers' Round Table; an organization comprised of 20 of the most celebrated speakers in the world.
Bachrach's articles have appeared in numerous publications, including Financial Advisor Magazine, Registered Rep, Investment Advisor, Advisor Today, Life Insurance Selling, Financial Planning Magazine, National Underwriter, Agent Sales Journal, On Wall Street, Blue Chip Magazine, Research Magazine, Financial Services Journal, Horsesmouth.com, Executive Excellence, Personal Excellence in addition to many company and association publications.
A few years ago, Bill achieved a personal milestone when he completed the Hawaii Ironman triathlon. The 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile marathon run held annually under difficult conditions is considered to be the toughest single-day athletic event in the world. He uses this and other unique life experiences to captivate the audiences at his speaking engagements.
- Values-Based Financial Planning™ - The Art of Building High-Trust Client Relationships - Recent studies in the Financial Services Industry conclude that the ability to create high-trust, client-centric relationships is the key to attracting "Ideal Clients" and maintaining those relationships over time. For the past 20 years, Bill Bachrach and his team have trained Financial Professionals all over the world to build these types of relationships, and the results have been overwhelming. Financial Professionals who implement the principles of Values-Based Financial Planning™ create a client experience so profound that clients are naturally inspired to:
- Engage your professional services within the first meeting
- Entrust you to manage all of their financial needs
- Respect and follow your advice (without the need for detailed explanations), and
- Willingly refer you to other people who fit your Ideal Client Profile
Values-Based Financial Planning™ has positively impacted the personal and professional lives of thousands of Financial Professionals...just like you
- Road Map to Success: Principles, Strategies and Tactics to Build High Trust Clients Relationship - As the leader of the Trusted Advisor movement and after more than 20 years of training and coaching successful financial advisors, Bill Bachrach knows first-hand the attributes that separate the best in our business from the mediocre. Rookies and veterans alike will appreciate Bill's insights, humor and wisdom about what it really takes to be a successful financial professional in today's world.
- High-Trust Leadership™ - A Proven System for Developing an Organization of High-Performance Financial Professionals
- Provide proven tools for Leaders to fill their pipeline with high quality Advisor candidates.
- Motivate new and existing Advisors to consistently execute the daily strategies necessary to achieve high levels of Advisor success.
- How to rapidly build high levels of trust with recruits and Advisors.
- How to quickly understand the emotions and values which motivate Advisors to pay the price of true success.
- How to integrate these new ideas into existing processes.
- How to get good-producing Producers to want to perform for you.
- How to avoid being perceived as "just another leader/manager."
- How to have a meaningful interview instead of superficial chit-chat.
Benefits to Leaders:
- Giant recruiting pipeline of highly qualified Advisors.
- Greatly increase understanding of what motivates Advisors to pay the price.
- Better retention.
- Bring interview skills to the next level.
- Better relationships with veteran Advisors.
- Shorten time from interview to commitment.
- Target serious Advisors only and avoid wasting time with people who will never pay the price.