Ryan Estis understands the challenges business leaders and top performers face, because he's been in their shoes. He spent 15 years helping companies connect with employees and customers as an ad agency executive, building a client roster of category leading brands. Nine years ago, he decided to put that experience into practice and launch is own research and learning organization. Ryan is afforded an inside look at what the world's best companies do differently and he shares that insight by helping clients initiate change, improve performance and deliver growth.
Ryan has been recognized as one of "the best keynote speakers ever heard" by Meetings & Conventions magazine. His presentations include original research and customized insight for each audience. He inspires audiences with practical insight, plenty of energy and powerful, relevant stories that resonate long after the meeting ends. Attendees walk away with a specific plan for applying new ideas once they get back to work. His writing has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Fast Company and Entrepreneur Magazines.
His clients include AT&T, Motorola, MasterCard, Adobe, MassMutual, the National Basketball Association, the Mayo Clinic, Honeywell, Thomson Reuters, Ernst & Young, Lowes and Prudential. Ryan gets to know every client's business and customizes all keynote presentations and corporate seminars to deliver insight that makes an immediate impact.
- Rock Star Selling - Selling Value in the New Economy - This high-impact keynote examines the dramatic evolution in professional sales. Ryan, a former chief sales officer, dissects how the best sales organizations are meeting the expectations of more sophisticated and demanding customers. This keynote can easily align with an existing sales methodology and demonstrates how an entirely new set of sales competencies are required to compete and win business in complex and competitive sales engagements. Ryan explores proven habits of today's top producers. He challenges conventional sales wisdom and offers the audience practical ideas they can immediately leverage to drive business growth. Earning attention, opportunity and partnership with today's customer requires a sophisticated sales strategy. Ryan inspires sales organizations to work toward a new seller competency with a focus on category expertise and consultative skills. The outcome of this keynote will be a sales organization more prepared to compete and win business in competitive and complex sales engagements.
- Explore the evolution of customer buying behavior.
- Study the shift in seller competency required to compete in the new economy.
- Learn the keys to building high-trust, high-value partnerships.
- Walk through sales preparedness and pre-call planning techniques.
- Discover the three key questions you should be asking to assess and earn customer commitment.
- Next Level Leadership - Managing Breakthrough Performance in the New Economy - This keynote prepares leaders to thrive in today's increasingly connected, competitive business environment. Ryan challenges conventional leadership practices and explores progressive techniques and technology that pace with the evolving needs of today's knowledge worker. As our workforce and customers evolve, the approach to effective leadership also needs to transform. Traditional command and control leadership is giving way to a more connected, collaborative and flexible approach to managing people and performance. This interactive keynote delivers new ideas, information and actionable insights that leaders can leverage immediately to drive productivity and performance. The outcome of this keynote will be leaders who are prepared to capture employee commitment, elevate productivity and performance and drive business growth.
- Learn from global workforce trends from our research portfolio.
- Understand how leaders can embrace and lead change.
- Discover four key leadership competencies for progressive leaders.
- Hear case studies on how leading companies have built a winning work culture.
- Passion On Purpose - Turning Corporate Culture Into a Competitive Advantage - This keynote reviews how to cultivate a high-engagement, high-performance work culture. As we prepare for the next growth cycle in business, leaders need to understand the needs and expectations of the modern workforce. Ryan pushes back on conventional thinking with new research and case studies from category-leading companies that succeed at maximizing human potential and elevating performance. To win in today's market, you need a healthy organization: tuned-in employees, authentic leadership, open communication and trust. Leaders are called to cultivate the kind of workplace where people come first and performance and profit follow. Most organizations leave too many opportunities on the table and waste a huge amount of their people's potential. This keynote offers practical advice to help you reverse that trend. After this keynote, audiences and organizations will understands what it takes to elevate engagement, unleash human potential and compete to win in the new world of work.
- Embrace change in the new economy.
- Learn from global workforce trends and forecasting from our research portfolio.
- Build high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Connect employees to a shared vision and set of values.
- Effectively use emerging technology to improve communication, culture and work life.
- The Brand Experience - Accelerating Business Growth Through Remarkable Experiences - This keynote focuses on how you can elevate the relationships you have with your most important stakeholders: your customers. Ryan teaches organizations how to create remarkable experiences and earn customers for life. Customer expectations have changed. For buyers, an alternative choice is usually just a click away. Today, customers want an experience, and the best brands step up and deliver, consistently. This keynote examines how category-leading companies start with their people, aligning employees around a common mission and empowering them to create memorable customer experiences. Ryan explores current trends and shares standout customer stories from his portfolio of case studies. He will demonstrate how technology and social connectedness are influencing consumers' thinking and changing the way we engage with a brand. He helps participants shift their thinking and emerge with new ideas about both customer and employee relationships that will impact the business. The outcome of this keynote will be an audience prepared to capture employee commitment and customer loyalty to drive business growth.
- Learn global workforce trends from our research portfolio.
- Understand how to capture your unique How Advantage.
- Explore what it means to be a chief experience officer.
- Examine the importance of brand evangelism.
- Understand the impact of social connections and technology on the brand experience.
- Unleash Your Inner Superhero - Keys to Achieving Breakthrough Performance - This keynote helps attendees tap into their deep reservoir of potential and unleash their unique capability into the world. Ryan helps people see new opportunity through techniques that remove the barriers of fear, doubt and uncertainty that threaten to inhibit performance. This important message introduces key insights about productivity and performance. Ryan coaches the audience through embracing change to achieve more meaning, mastery and momentum in their work life. He introduces several real-life superheroes, examples of the incredible results you can expect when you embrace your own potential. The keynote serves as a call to action for those who are looking for fulfillment from their work and are determined to achieve their full potential. Participants will emerge better prepared to become their very best and achieve their next big, breakthrough moment. The outcome of this keynote will be an audience inspired to take action and become the very best version of themselves.
- Learn how to leverage change as a catalyst for growth and success.
- Discover transformation techniques designed to unleash peak performance and become your very best.
- Find out the keys to building high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Explore the superhero ethos: "Be humble. Stay hungry. Always hustle."
- Rethinking HR - The Future of Work and Human Resources - This program is approved for HRCI Strategic recertification credits. This interactive training examines the new opportunity for human resources to make a high-impact contribution to the organization. Ryan explores data, trends and the latest thinking on how we work. He highlights what's needed for HR to deliver talent strategy, workforce readiness and business performance. As we prepare for new evolutions in the business landscape and workforce, our approach to human capital management has to transform. In this training, Ryan focuses on the evolving role of HR and introduces new techniques and technology that pace with evolving work and management trends. This training will help HR professionals rethink their role and their opportunity to impact business performance and growth. This program is approved for HRCI strategic management credit and available as a keynote or half-day workshop.
- Examine evolving workforce insights and trends.
- Define Rock Star HR. What does it take to deliver impact today?
- Learn how HR can act from a position of influence to develop high-trust, high-value relationships with business partners.
- Rethink the HR value proposition.
- Address the impact of emerging technology and the next generation of workers