If you want to transform your life, you need the help of others - powerful relationships with people who give you support and access and push you to exceed your potential. Keith Ferrazzi can help.
He is the world's foremost expert in professional relationship development. He has transformed the lives and careers of clients and readers worldwide, bringing 20 years of research and experience to the art and science of business relationship development. His signature focus on success through relationships - a deeply energizing passion - has fueled his own incredible rise to prominence. Both Forbes and Inc. have called him one of the world's most "connected" individuals.
Ferrazzi has won a place as one of the top thought leaders in American business. His first book, Never Eat Alone, redefined networking today. His #1 NY Times bestseller Who's Got Your Back focuses on lifeline relationships, a narrow category of deep, trusting peer relationships that disproportionately affect our careers and well-being. Ferrazzi has been named a "Global Leader of Tomorrow" by the World Economic Forum, one of the top "40 Under 40" business leaders by Crain's Business, and one of the most creative Americans in Who's Really Who.
Ferrazzi moves audiences to action and has been enthusiastically recognized as one the world's most dynamic, engaging speakers. He has received accolades from an impressively diverse list of listeners: Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, the United Nations, Facebook, the World Economic Forum, Kraft, GM, Century 21, AT&T, and Aon, to name a few. Ferrazzi has been a contributor to CNN and CNBC, and a guest on Larry King Live and the Today Show. His writing has appeared in Forbes, Inc., Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, and the Harvard Business Review.
Ferrazzi grew up in Latrobe, PA, where his father was a steelworker and his mother a cleaning lady. He and his entire family worked double shifts to send him to the very best prep schools - and ultimately to Yale undergrad and Harvard Business School - imbuing in Ferrazzi a sense of gratitude that has deeply influenced his message: Generosity in relationships as the cornerstone of success.
As founder and chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight, a research-based consulting and training company, Ferrazzi provides corporate leaders with strategic consulting and training to improve sales, performance, and team cohesion, with an emphasis on personal transformation. Ferrazzi launched his career as the youngest Chief Marketing Officer in the Fortune 500 at Deloitte Consulting, and was also CMO at Starwood Hotels and CEO at YaYa Media.
Ferrazzi's foundation, Greenlight Giving, engages collaborative action to bring together visionary leaders to solve some of the world's biggest challenges. Greenlight Giving leverages developments in relationship science from Ferrazzi Greenlight's Research institute to change lives through programs including Serve & Grow - bringing sustainable changes to Guatemala, Words 2 Life - helping kids in the foster care system to develop a network of positive mentors and role models through music, and CollegeCONNECT - teaching students techniques and skills to develop meaningful, lasting, and mutually beneficial relationships.
- The Change Challenge - It was 15 years ago that the world was shocked to learn that change management success rates hovered at only 30 percent. Keith Ferrazzi's speech "The Change Challenge" will shock you again with his revelation that transformation success remains stuck at 30 percent today ... and inspire you with how to fix it. Each "Challenge" talk is unique to its audience. Keith conducts a dozen or more interviews with senior managers to identify what the highest-return behavior changes among what key constituencies will help achieve their strategic objectives. These "old way" behaviors are prescribed with "new way" behaviors and audience members are ignited to begin their own transformation immediately. These changes are supported by ongoing coaching and feedback so measurable results can begin to be identified from the moment Keith leaves the stage.
- Relationships for Revenue Growth - Revenue growth demands that every level of your organization - from the CEO to the sales force - be competitive in the art and skill of relationship building. Keith Ferrazzi's highly interactive, dynamic Relationships for Revenue Growth talk boils 20 years of research and 60 hours of curriculum into one speech. Participants experience new techniques to build relationships right in the room and leave enthusiastic and prepared to put them into practice to improve your business and their lives. Results for your business include increased customer loyalty and net promoter scores, a shortened sales cycle, more and stronger referrals, and increased ability to sell to the C-suite. This talk can be customized for the sales force, executive leadership, or any level of your organization, and can also include supplemental breakout sessions or webinars.
- Collaboration for Team Success - This program is ideal for any organization that would benefit from intentional focus and investment in collaboration and teamwork - internally and externally. A systematic approach for collaborative problem- solving. Keith will discuss specific methods for creating a safe environment where innovation and creativity can flourish. His exclusive Relationship Action Plan will identify and build optimization strategies around the relationships critical to your team's success. Keith will provide your audience with a framework for building a Relational Culture by making the 4 mindsets of Intimacy, Generosity, Candor and Accountability the cornerstone of your corporate culture.
- Relationships for Leadership Success and High-Performance Teams - Research shows that high-performance teams are also the most highly committed teams. As you look around your organization, can you honestly say that your people are committed to not letting each other fail? The very best leaders know how to help their team build strong, engaging relationships. Keith Ferrazzi's Relationship for Leadership Success and High-Performance Teams keynote provides the mindsets, processes, and tools to transform even the most conflicted team or politicized company culture into a closely bonded working unit. This talk deeply leverages the consulting methodologies that have made Ferrazzi Greenlight the go-to firm for transforming company culture. Participants practice Ferrazzi's techniques right in the room during the highly interactive, dynamic talk, which offers a clear roadmap to greater transparency, faster decision-making, more robust problem-solving, and innovative thinking among teams - incredible assets to boost your bottom line. Leaders will leave with a strong understanding that in today's workplace, success isn't achieved alone. Keith is also available to lead supplemental breakout sessions and webinars.
- Supercharging Networking and Creating Community - This unique 4-part offering delivers a comprehensive system for building meaningful collaborative relationships that ensure a powerful, successful future for your organization. Ideal for membership-based organizations - associations, societies, alliances - organizations that are only as strong as the connections between members.
- Preparation: To create lively conversation and member-driven community in anticipation of Keith's presentation, organization leadership is guided in the use of social media and rich content to build excitement for the event.
- Permission: Keith's inspired live event creates a safe environment where participants are given permission to let their guards down and be human - the key to increased connection.
- Practice: Facilitated interactions guide members to practice creating instant intimacy with their colleagues. Participants initiate peer-coaching relationships - creating new connections and increasing collaboration within the organization.
- Permanence: Lifeline Groups create structured sustainability - group members make specific commitments to support each individual's success. This formalized accountability and support continue long after the event has ended.
- The Rebirth of Coaching - In this talk, Keith presents the results of two years of focus and the active engagement of 60 Chief Learning Officers and thought leaders. Traditional training and HR functions commonly lack the resources to keep up with the complexity of employee's learning needs. Time pressures and flatter organizations have made today's front-line manager "player coaches" barely able to perform what they're directly measured on, let alone the coaching element of their jobs. Keith's research and pilot studies confirmed the need for a fundamental shift of responsibility for their own learning into the hands of employees. In this highly interactive session, Ferrazzi will convey the obvious and clear case for change through both research findings and powerful stories. To make the case truly resonate, he will then demonstrate how the audience can begin to craft their own Collaborative Coaching Roadmap and apply it in their own organizations. Attendees will learn that organizations don't change, people do, but only with the right kind of coaching, powerful motivation and a process to ignite that coaching and make it stick.