Alyson Van Hooser is a leadership keynote speaker and trainer at Van Hooser
Associates, a leadership development company developing highly effective leaders at
all levels in the 21st Century workplace. Alyson is a trusted resource for companies and
associations in the food service and financial industries, as well as, government,
emerging leader, and women in business events. She delivers presentations and
training that equip and inspire teams and individuals to harness the power of effective
leadership to drive performance and profits.
Because she was dealt a tough hand in life, Alyson developed a deep understanding
and an unmatched passion for teaching others to own the responsibility to control their
success. Alyson is committed to teaching others the foundation, methods, and steps
to positively transform their life and their business.
On her own since she was a child, Alyson hasn't let that stop her. She is a former city
councilwoman, banker, insurance advisor, manager, wife and mother of three - all
before the age of 28. These life experiences have ignited a passion for understanding
leadership, generational differences, communication, and personal development
Alyson's message on personal and professional leadership has application for many
industries. Her clients include international, national, regional, state and local
companies and organizations. Her much anticipated book will be released by Sound
Wisdom in 2020.
Regardless the industry, Alyson is a favorite of her clients. Her unique Millennial
perspective and energy unveiled in her presentations create an experience where
audience members emerge inspired and practically equipped to take their performance
to the next level. Alyson lives in Kentucky with her husband, daughter, and two sons.
When she is not traveling for speaking and training, you can catch Alyson in the garage
gym with her husband or creating mediocre dance videos with her three kids that will probably never land her on So You Think You Can Dance!
- Break Down To Break Through-Maximizing Leadership Results In A Multi-Generation Workforce - Leadership pressure and responsibility to drive bottom-line business results have never
been higher! The complexity of the 21st-Century multi-generation workforce has left leaders scrambling to figure out how to profitably recruit, retain, train, communicate
with, and motivate employees. Is there a practical solution? Absolutely! Through her tough beginnings, personal leadership experience in the retail and finance industries, and serving as an elected city councilwoman - Alyson Van Hooser uncovers the crux of multi-generation leadership success. Through the unveiling of Alyson's approach to leadership and the break down of generational information, attendees emerge inspired, educated, and equipped to take immediate action that breaks through barriers opening the path to high-performance success.
- Understand the mindsets motivating the 5 different generations in today's workforce.
- Gain clarity on what it takes to successfully lead multiple generations in the 21st Century.
- Learn how to become the leader Millennial and GenZ employees will really want to follow.
- Discover the biggest mistake leaders make when it comes to managing a multigeneration workforce.
Bye Hi, Felicia! - Diminish Drama and Build Strong Connections with Teams & Customers - Unlike ever before, there are up to five generations of diverse men and women working
together under one roof. Although this brings challenges never before experienced, it also creates a breeding ground for opportunities to succeed! Audiences emerge inspired and equipped to control conflict, drama, and difficult conversations in a way that drives business performance and profits!
- Learn the mindset shift needed to create positive outcomes when communicating.
- Break down the skill every employee needs to successfully communicate successfully.
- Understand diverse appetites for receiving feedback.
- Unpack a 3 part action plan to resolve conflict and diminish drama effectively.
- "Precious" to Professional - Skyrocket Female Influence and Impact At Work - Even though they make up nearly half of today's workforce, women in business still
have to overcome stereotypes and stigmas to rise to the top. Pop-culture isn't doing professional women any favors by telling them to #doyou and approach everything with a #sorrynotsorry attitude. These pop-culture approaches to
success don't always work well in the real world, so Alyson breaks down practical ways women in business can skyrocket their success by increasing their influence and impact. Using insightful research and funny, yet powerful, stories of overcoming the odds, Alyson's high-energy presentation equips and ignites passion and purpose within women to stand up, own their situations, and achieve greater results for themselves
and other women in business.
- Understand the psychology behind emotions, thoughts, and actions.
- Gain clarity on where you are and who is in charge.
- Learn the biggest mind shift women in business should make.
- Discover the biggest lie women believe about why they are not where they could be.
- Break down the 3 things women in business should do to land on top!
- #YouDoYou Doesn't Work - Professionalism Defined for All Generations in the 21st Century Workforce - Professionalism looks different today than it did 20 years ago. With up to five
generations working in one place, there are a lot of opinions on exactly what professionalism means. However, there are 7 things everyone can agree on. Alyson is a Millennial and relates directly to emerging leader audiences. Alyson's modern keynote, authentic approach filled with wit and well-established methods will motivate and equip attendees to transform into professionals that drive results in all
areas of business!
- Learn the mindset shift needed toward professionalism in the 21st Century workplace.
- Understand diverse standards on professionalism.
- Breakdown the 3 personal development areas every professional must manage in order to earn respect at work.
- Unpack the 7 tactical, practical, actionable commitments necessary for maximizing professional impact.
- Own It! - The Mindset That Transforms Your Situation To Match Your Dreams - Unlocking the shift most people need, this keynote will revolutionize how attendees
approach many aspects of their life. Through captivating stories, research and illustrations, Alyson unveils the mindset shift needed to harness the power within that creates an environment where even the most audacious goals are achievable. Because Alyson developed the grit that can only come from tough life experiences, she can uniquely peel back the layers on an ownership mindset, showing audiences how to take back control of their life, catapult their success, and leave nothing on the table when it comes to achieving their goals.
- Gain clarity on who and what steers the trajectory of a person's life.
- Learn the biggest mindset shift required to radically create positive change.
- Identify and dissect the 3 areas of life one must own to achieve the desired end goal.