Larry Winget is the best branded, most recognizable speaker in the business. Many speakers claim to be original, but Larry Winget is THE original. He has established himself as an icon in the world of personal development and self-help. You won't find many people who don't know or who won't recognize him as a result of his five national bestsellers, his thousands of on-stage appearances or his many regular television appearances.
Larry was the first to be willing to take on the "positive attitude" motivational speakers and the Law Of Attraction bozos with his common sense, back to the basics approach. Larry still believes that hard work and excellence are the keys to success and communicates that like no other person on the planet can!
Larry makes you think. He makes you uncomfortable. He offers common sense solutions that are impossible to argue with. On top of all that, he is hilarious.
And remember this: Larry actually speaks. What does that mean? Don't you remember when speakers had original content and were able to mesmerize an audience with just their words and didn't have to rely on a PowerPoint slide show or video clips? Larry does.
Larry is the best combination of credible content as backed up with his 6 bestselling books - award winning speaking performance and experience from having spoken to nearly 400 of the Fortune 500 - and an element of celebrity from his continuous television appearances.
Larry Winget. No gimmicks required.
- The Truth be Told: The Cold, Hard, Ugly Truth About Success - This is Larry's most popular keynote address and pulls material from 3 of his bestsellers: Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get A Life, It's Called Work For A Reason and People Are Idiots, And I Can Prove It.
In it, Larry attacks traditional business wisdom and offers simple truths in his caustic, thought-provoking, and hilarious style. He offers a realistic approach that will work for anyone, at any time and in any business. The principles he discusses are the foundation for true success and can be applied to life, money, parenting, customer service, sales, leadership and more. He is known as the Pitbull of Personal Development, the Rockstar of Personal Finance and has been called the King of Common Sense and this speech reflects all of those monikers.
Larry points out the contradictions of saying we want success and practicing actions that bring about failure. His emphasis is personal responsibility, integrity, an impeccable work ethic, flexibility in a time of change, keeping a sense of humor and more. He teaches that business improves when the people in the business improve and that everything in life gets better when we get better and nothing gets better until we get better. Winget's approach remains that WORK is the key to success: not talking about work, not having meetings about work, not writing reports about work, but WORK. Larry says, "You don't think your way to success, believe your way to success or happy your way to success, you only WORK your way to success!" This speech has been given to nearly 400 of the Fortune 500 and is the foundation of Larry's approach to life, business and success. It never fails to make you think AND laugh!
- What It Really Takes to Succeed - This keynote is based on Larry's New York Times bestseller It's Called Work For A Reason. This is perfect for any audience that wants a general business message that is based on personal responsibility, hard work and excellence. It can also be tweaked to refine the focus of the message on leadership, sales, or customer service. It is full of great stories just like you are used to from Larry, and has the caustic wit and humor that Larry is so well known for. So it's still informative, thought provoking and hilarious - in other words, it's Larry at his best only more of it.
- How to Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead - Larry covers how to set priorities for your life and that life is like a crime novel: if you want to find the culprit, follow the money. He tells his personal story of how he went from dirt poor to rich to bankrupt to multi-millionaire. Larry has become a financial guru to many people because of his work on A&E's "Big Spender," his appearances on CNBC's "The Millionaire Inside," The Today Show, as a regular on Fox News and Fox Business and in his PBS special. This dynamic keynote is based on Larry's #1 Bestseller, You're Broke Because You Want To Be. In this keynote, Larry teaches that your financial condition is the result of your choices.
Larry covers how to set priorities for your life and that life is like a crime novel: if you want to find the culprit, follow the money. He tells his personal story of how he went from dirt poor to rich to bankrupt to multi-millionaire. He ties wealth building and getting out of debt to good old-fashioned hard work. He will also teach you how to develop a philosophy of money that can carry you through any situation. If desired, Larry can also give tactics on how to get out of debt and how to change your lifestyle so you will have more money. While a serious subject, the speech is also hilarious and Larry tells great stories of his time shooting his television series, Big Spender for A&E and relates the stories of many of the encounters he has had.
- Your Kids Are Your Own Fault - In this program based on Larry's bestselling book by the same name, Larry gives clear guidelines for what each parent must teach their child in order to create success, financially responsible adults with a strong work ethic, who know how to give their word and keep it and live their lives based on honesty and integrity. In this program based on Larry's Bestselling Book by the same name, Larry gives clear guidelines for what each parent must teach their child in order to create success, financially responsible adults with a strong work ethic, who know how to give their word and keep it and live their lives based on honesty and integrity.
Larry talks about how to teach your children about money and addresses many other issues facing kids today. Larry will talk about what has gone wrong and how parents are teaching the sense of entitlement that is crippling our society. Larry will teach his Five Basics of Parenting: Communication, Involvement, Education, Discipline and Punishment. This is hardcore parenting for a society in crisis. This program makes a great stand alone keynote for the right kind of group or a wonderful break out session as an add-on when having Larry give the keynote at your meeting or convention.
- The Eight "ATES" of Leadership - This is a great breakout for any of your management/leadership team. It focuses on eight words, all ending in "ate:" Create, Communicate, Educate, Delegate, Participate, Hibernate, Evaluate, Amputate.
- CREATE: Create the right environment, atmosphere and group of people. This also includes Larry's famous 20-60-20 Principle.
- COMMUNICATE: The importance of communicating expectations.
- EDUCATE: What your people really need to be educated on, and how to do it.
- DELEGATE: Questions every leader should be asking himself before he delegates a task.
- PARTICIPATE: Are you involved, or do you hover? Includes Larry's Rules for Rewarding.
- HIBERNATE: When to trust and walk away, so your group can do what you've taught them and deliver what you expect from them.
- EVALUATE: What to judge, what you have no right to judge, and the stupidity of "constructive criticism."
- AMPUTATE: When to hang on to them, and when to cut them loose.
Notice that Motivate didn't make the list - find out why!